Graduate Assistantship - Honors Program
To be considered for this position, please submit: 1) cover letter; 2) resume/CV; 3) unofficial transcripts; 4) three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
POSITION START DATE: October 3, 2022
- Support marketing and recruitment efforts.
- Assist Student Event Coordinator in the planning and implementation of honors events, including spring banquet.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Must be a full-time degree-seeking student admitted to a graduate program at Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Strong oral and written communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with people from diverse populations
- Must be willing to work evening and weekend hours within 10-hour per week schedule
- Admitted to a Minnesota State University, Mankato graduate program by start date.
- Enrolled in a minimum of six (6) graduate credits per semester during assistantship, and in good academic standing
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn about, graphic design software.
- Demonstrated commitment to fostering a diverse working and learning environment.
SALARY/STIPEND: Up to $5,000.00 plus tuition stipends, dependent upon availability of funds and period of appointment.
All applications in pool become inactive on May 1, 2023. Graduate Assistants must enroll in a minimum of six credits per semester at the graduate level. Additional information on Minnesota State University, Mankato can be found at www.mnsu.edu.
Minnesota State System policy requires that graduate assistants must reside within the State of Minnesota for the duration of their appointment.
Additional information on Minnesota State University, Mankato can be found at www.mnsu.edu.
Leah White, Honors Program Director
Minnesota State University, Mankato
265 Morris Hall
Mankato, MN 56001
TTY: 800-627-3529 or 711
In accordance with the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities (MnSCU) Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, employees driving on college/university business who use a rental or state vehicle, shall be required to conform to MnSCU’s vehicle use criteria and consent to a Motor Vehicle Records check.
The Minnesota State University, Mankato Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available for your review. This report is required by federal law and contains policy statements and crime statistics for the University. The policy statements address the school's policies, procedures, and programs concerning safety and security. Three years' worth of statistics are included for certain types of crimes that were reported to have occurred on-campus, or in other University affiliated locations. This report is available online at http://www.mnsu.edu/safety/. You may also request a paper copy from University Security at 507-389-2111 or by emailing email@example.com.
Minnesota State University, Mankato has a long-standing commitment to diversity and is actively seeking to nurture and enrich its underrepresented communities. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. In accordance with USCIS regulations, successful applicants must be legally able to accept work in the United States. Requests for reasonable accommodation of a disability during the application and/or interview process should be made to the Office of Human Resources, 507-389-2015 (V), 800-627-3529 or 711 (MRS/TTY). This vacancy notice is available in an alternative format upon request. Minnesota State University, Mankato is an affirmative action/equal opportunity University and is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System.